OK, the holidays have come and gone. Family members have returned to their homes, the presents have been forgotten about, the New Year is officially in swing and now you need a vacation.
What to do, where to go? Too much to think about? Well don't! Las Vegas, Nevada is the go to place for all things mindless, fun and adaptable to any travelers needs.
Here is a list of the top 5 things to do in Vegas this month!
- Duh. You have to visit the "Fabulous" Welcome to Las Vegas sign. Erected in 1959, this iconic beacon is on the strip near Mandalay Bay, is open to all and ready for its photo-op.
- Looking for some tradition with no effort on your part, admission fee or timeframe? Check out The Bellagio Fountains and their spectacular 30 song dance of water and light. Show run Monday through Friday with performances every 15 minutes between 3PM and Midnight.
- Go see a show! From the long running and ever changing creators of Cirque de Soleil, this resident show is guaranteed to thrill and entertain even the biggest naysayer. But if perhaps, this type of show isn't your thing. Britney Spears, Celine Dion, Boyz II Men and Andrew Dice Clay are currently in house.
- Take a stroll through Sin City! The Las Vegas Strip is the mind blowing jam-packed strip with 4.2 miles of resorts, casinos, restaurants, shops, all things entertainment and anything else you might need!
- Gamble. That's right. It's what you came here for after all. Hit the tables or stick to the penny slots and gamble away all that hard earned cash! Try your luck at one of the 42 casinos that live on the strip.